Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 1 of the Bar is over! Mike seemed upbeat and positive when I talked with him earlier. YAY!


I had a dream last night that I watched him take the Bar (I know, so creepy.) In my dream, he was taking the Bar in the Government building at Texas (Burdine??) and there was stadium seating for me to sit behind him and watch. I kept talking and making comments to someone next to me about his progress at which point he turned around and told me to be quiet.


I'm so weird.


But I'm so happy beyond belief for him, especially because now he is 1/3 of the way finished!


For those of you that know Mike, you will agree with me when I say that he was born to be a lawyer. Many people find vocations in life that work for them, however they could just as easily have another job and be as good and happy doing that. As for Mike, this is what he SHOULD be doing. I've refrained from asking my mother-in-law this question, but sometimes I think that he probably came into the world analyzing and arguing for what he knows or at least believes to be right.


Mike will argue his points (not in a nasty way, in a lawyer-ish way) for longer than anyone I know. Don't get him started on cold fusion.


He can almost always find some sort of hole, or at least make you think that he has found a hole, in your argument. 


While your eyes might glaze over and your head might start to spin from him justifying and arguing and proving his points, he could probably convince you that the sky was green if he wanted to.


My love likes to think through things and prove his points, and more power to him. Especially when he nails that $800 million case. Here's to the power of thinking positively!


Anyway, all of this to say, Congratulations Mike! So, so very proud of you.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...