Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Trend Alert? Not in my book.

A few weeks ago my sister mentioned that I should check out the new OPI shatter Nail Polish. I looked it up online and the first thing that came to my mind was "Ew."


Now, I am all about nail polish trends, but this just looks gross--- like Lindsay Lohan 4 AM paparazzi shot of the chipped nail polish gross. Grungy. Nasty. Dirty. Barf. I really really dislike, okay hate, chipped nail polish. This is basically the epitome of that.
I don't know about y'all, but seeing as Mike HATES the dark nail polish winter trend, I can imagine this sentence would come out of his mouth: "What the %&#@ is wrong with your nail polish?"


Today when I got on Twitter, Glamour had a tweet about going "wild" for this stuff.  You can read the full article about it here. In the meantime, here are some pictures of this crap I mean polish:


0223-opi_black_shatter_bd.jpg
It looks like her nail polish is cracking to reveal a serious case of jaundice

Okay, first of all this nail is WAY too long. Second of all, has anyone seen this movie (other than M and I?:)

Ugh, no thanks. I'll let the youngin's and Miley wear this stuff. And I guess my sister.

So, what about you? Would you be allowed to wear this to work? Would you wear it to play? Am I a stick in the mud?

1 comment:

  1. Ew, hate it too! But I do love the dark polish for fall/winter, sorry Mikey!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...