Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dreaming of the Beach... Again

Freshome is a website that I frequent which blogs about cool architecture and neat architectural spaces. Today they decided to blog about "23 Amazing Bedrooms with Panoramic Views of the Ocean."

Oh, okay. Just what I need for my hump day in the middle of February. Le sigh.

Here are some of my favorites:


bedroom near ocean 23 Amazing Bedrooms with a Panoramic View of the Ocean
Notice the hot tub out in front, which also overlooks the ocean. Also, that bed looks really comfortable.

wood bedroom villa resort 23 Amazing Bedrooms with a Panoramic View of the Ocean
Alternate View= Tiki Hut Mansion



blue water bedroom view 23 Amazing Bedrooms with a Panoramic View of the Ocean
Look at the beautiful color of the water! Not to mention the private deck with your own personal comfy designer lounge chairs. All I need now is a butler preparing me a Mai Tai.



cool bedroom view 23 Amazing Bedrooms with a Panoramic View of the Ocean
Anthro decoration, check. Beautiful hard wood floors, check. Deck that I could cannonball I mean swan dive off of into the ocean, check.



bedroom island villa 23 Amazing Bedrooms with a Panoramic View of the Ocean

Love the spicy colors and Latin American influence in this room. I especially love how you can see the entire beach, town and ocean in this room.




ocean view bedroom 23 Amazing Bedrooms with a Panoramic View of the Ocean

Now THIS is what I call a panoramic view. I love the infinity pool complete with a waterfall in front. You people, as if the ocean isn't enough, you have to go and put a pool in front of the ocean. Drooling...

Okay Mikey, when we win the lottery, which beach are you going to take me to first? I'm not picky...


Happy Wednesday Y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...