Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I really love Valentine's Day, but unfortunately my Valentine has been taken over by something known as the Bar Monster. I imagine that the monster will look like this once Mike slays him next week:


The scary part is that this is real
In spite of the rain on my parade, I made my Valentine some heart shaped sugar cookies and plan on spending my Valentine's night doing the following:


1. Attending a book signing and discussion with Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond.


I am imagining a group of single hormonal women and Ree, probably wondering why the hell we are spending our Valentine's evening at a book signing and not out with significant others (or at least trying to find a significant other, in most circumstances.) This setting reminds me of when I accidentally walked in on a book signing with Rick Springfield. I wasn't star struck, especially not after he strutted into Jessie's Girl, but 100 other forty something crying women certainly were...

2. Making Mexican Lasagna for dinner


3. Watching the Bachelor (can we PLEASE get rid of Mic-HELL-e already???)


4. Reading some more of Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand.


5. Sobbing into my pillow about being lonely and missing my husband while Banks comforts me


Heh heh just kidding about that last part...


Happy Valentine's Day Y'all! 


Love you!
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...