Tuesday, March 1, 2011

One of those days

Do you ever have days where you can relate to this:

Or, okay, maybe even  this:


Okay, okay last one I swear:


I'm just not into this week. My husband is home (finally,) I have a four day work week, Spring is here, and I'm ready to be free and on Spring Break and enjoying time with Mike, sleeping in, and doing what I want.

Yea, yea, yea, I know its annoying when teachers complain about needing time off. However, part of me wants me to ask you if you had an eleven year old burp eggs in your face recently? Or click their pen incessantly to get under your skin and then when you tell them to stop they have a small Damien smile on their face and then they begin to make fart noises with their mouths? Or refuse to take notes and then cry when they fail your test?

I love my kids and I love teaching them about history and world cultures.

But with this weather and my cute husband and cat waiting at home for me, its been a little hard to not dream of the weekend.

Happy Tuesday!

Kristen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...